Last evening, we had our family over for a combined birthday celebration. We haven’t gathered since April and missed a few, so we had dinner and enjoyed one another’s company. The grand-boys had such a good time and loved being together. Two of us had been to two different funerals that day, so it was good to end our day on a positive note. Hold your family close, gather often, and tell them that you love them because you never know when God will call them home. Sickness and disease are rampant, so make sure you love them enough to tell them about Jesus, so their lives don’t end when their bodies give up.
The following verses are often used to show people the way to salvation. They are lovingly called the Romans Road because all the verses are from Paul’s writings in the book of Romans.
- “for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God," Romans 3:23
- "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 6:23
- "but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
- "because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9
- "For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” Romans 10:13
Post a Comment