Lessons learned from our girls shooting day:
1. Most of the girls had zero knowledge about guns, and needed the help of the men, not all, but most. Ladies, our Christian brothers are an important part of our world, don’t neglect to acknowledge that truth.
2. You can’t be afraid to choose, and pick up your weapon of war, don’t leave it sitting on the table, the enemy will devour you.
3. Don’t just choose the easiest weapon to use, step out of your comfort zone and pick up something with some kick!
4. We need one another when our weapons of war fail.
5. A revolver is more reliable than an automatic.
6. The fellowship is so much sweeter than the activity.
7. The main lesson is that no weapon alone will help you when the enemy is coming after you. You need the big gun for that! One that won’t jam in an emergency situation. We need the help of our God, who can move heaven and earth in defense of His kingdom. We can put on all of our armor, but it will do us no good if we forget that all important piece of equipment, the Holy Spirit!
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. Ephesians 6:10-11